SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
The Conference Scientific Program includes oral communications and electronic posters. Those interested in presenting oral or electronic communications are invited to submit an electronic summary of their paper or their research no later than 21st of October 2022. Abstracts must be submitted ONLY online through the Conference website.
Young Investigator Awards
To encourage participation of young oncologist/ health care professionals in training, a number of awards for outstanding abstracts are going to be awarded by the Organizing Committee.
Candidates can be of any profession and from any country. Apply for an Award when submitting your abstract at the conference website.
- Must be of age 35 years or younger
- In training or in practice for 5 years or less
- Abstract ranged in the top 20 percent of all accepted abstracts
- Letter of support from Head of their Department
Guidelines for Preparation and Submission of Abstracts:
• The abstract is submitted exclusively in the English language.
• The Online Abstract Submission Form is completed by the author, who is responsible for the relevant contact.
• Size: The abstract should not exceed 250 words. In case of submission of table / diagram / picture, the text should not exceed 200 words.
• Table: Only one table / diagram / picture can be included in each abstract. Its area should correspond to 50 words and its size should be proportionate to allow for adaptation to A4-size paper. It must be stored in image file format (jpeg, gif, etc.) to allow attachment. In the printed version it will appear at the bottom of the page.
• Structure: The abstract should include:
o Introduction / Scope
o Material / Method
The final format will not contain separate paragraphs.
• Title: The title of the abstract must appear in capital letters. Do not use abbreviations, beyond the common scientifically used ones. The title should not exceed 25 words.
• Affiliations: This field must be filled in with the details of the affiliations (Department / Hospital / University / Institute, etc.) of all the authors. Please use the numbering so that each author can correspond to their affiliation. Each affiliation shall be entered only once (not to be repeated for each author). If the author has more than one affiliation, please use more than one numbers (e.g., G. Papadopoulos 1,2)
• Authors: The authors’ names must appear in mixed-case characters with the first letter of the first name and full surname. (e.g., G. Papadopoulos).
1. Notification of acceptance: Wednesday, 25th October 2022
2. It is a requirement that at least one of the authors for each abstract (registration at least three  weeks before the Conference, to confirm participation).
3. All accepted abstracts, which will be eligible for oral or poster presentations, received prior to October 21st, 2022, will be published in the Conference’s Abstract Book. Any abstracts, received after October 22nd, 2022, will not be considered.
4. Abstracts must be authentic and original. Papers that have been previously published shall NOT be accepted.